B7 POLITICAL STEERING GROUP
The POLITICAL STEERING GROUP is the political body of the B7 B7 and provides the framework and direction of the Baltic Islands Co-operation. The Political Steering Group:
- Consists of one politician from each of the member islands.
- Develops and approves the guidelines for the Coordinators Group.
- Ensure a civil servant is appointed from each island to participate as a member of the Coordinators Group.
- Meets at the General Meeting every second year at the chairing island.
- The representative of the island holding the biannual rotating chairmanship chairs meetings.
- Members approve the bi-annual programme and bi-annual budget of the B7 at the General Meeting.
- Decisions will be taken with simple majority by the represented islands.