The COORDINATORS GROUP manages the work of the B7.
The Coordinating Group:
- Consists of representatives from each of the member islands.
- Meets as agreed in the biannual activity programme.
- The representative of the island holding the biannual rotating chairmanship chairs meetings.
- The Coordinators Group plans, leads, organises, monitors, controls, manages the budget and evaluates the work of the B7.
- Reports on the B7 activities at the General Meeting, including an executive summary and statement of accounts, and at the B7 website.
- Ensures representatives from their islands are appointed to implement the annual programmes within the agreed budget.
- Decisions will be taken with simple majority by the represented islands.